Legislative & Other Government
Multi Catagory Reference
Specialized Topics Sites
Statistical Information Sites
State and Federal Cases
- LEGISLATIVE & OTHER GOVERNMENT
- Sites dealing with Legislative bodies and other governmental agencies and information
which often contain links to many other sites. While these sites would be equally "at
home" under the aegis of the multi-category reference heading, the breadth and
focus of their linkages and/or covered information mitigated for a separate heading.
- MULTI CATEGORY REFERENCE SITES
- Sites providing wide range of links to various legal research sources. Typically
these sites consist of Universities and such International Groups such as the United
- SPECIALIZED TOPIC SITES
- Sites providing information on specific areas of the law, i.e. Advertising Law,
Corporate Law, Anti-trust Law, etc.
- MISCELLANEOUS SITES
- Sites, such as The National Criminal Justice Reference Service, Vera Institute of
Justice, West's Legal Directory and The ACLU Reading Room, providing other sources of
Legal Research information.
- STATISTICAL INFORMATION SITES
- Sources of statistical information about from both National and International Sources.
- STATE AND FEDERAL CASES
- TOPICAL INDEX OF RESOURCES - (UNDER
CONSTRUCTION - see P-Law Home Page )